EDUCATION, ENTERTAINMENT & MEDIA
Education: “Enlighten”, an established entity of our group focuses on the education sector. We provide strong capabilities as strategic consultants in this sector through a dedicated team of sector professionals. Our team combines deep insights with strong practical operational experience to provide implementable solutions that lead to tangible and sustained value creation.
We are currently supporting and working on numerous assignments over the last few years, covering all aspects of the Indian education sector. The group clients include government bodies, reputed Indian and international educational institutes, industry bodies, private equity funds as well as corporate houses interested in entering the education space.
We provide end-to-end solutions to suit the requirements of clients from all segments of the industry. The following is a snapshot of our services offered to the industry:
- Market landscaping
- Entry strategy formulation
- Regulatory insight
- JV/strategic partner search
- Business planning
- Marketing strategy
- Project management
- Inbound investment structuring
- Valuation and business modeling
- Growth strategy
- International expansion strategy
- Standard operating procedures
- Expatriate taxation
- Representation before Indian statutory and fiscal authorities
- Fund raising and M&A advisory
- Business process improvement
- Strategic cost management
We work with clients towards the growth of the education industry by offering our services through our professional execution skills and proven result-oriented approach.
Entertainment & Media: Our Entertainment and Media practice work with businesses to address both the challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, assisting them shift from traditional business models to business brands and revenue streams that leverage digital content and platforms. We work with clients across a wide range of key industry sectors including television, film, music, Internet, gaming, advertising, publishing, audio media, out of home advertising, sports, business information and more.
The profound transformation that has gripped the media and entertainment landscape will continue to present new challenges, risks and opportunities as never before. Entertainment and media business must transform their businesses to face these head on.
Our support team provides our clients with Content Management and Digital Information strategies, Rights Management, Social Mobile Analytics, Cost control through Cloud Supply Chain, Outsourcing and Shared Services.
- 1999: The Parent Company was formed in Malaysia and Singapore.
- 2000: Telecom Software Contracts worth USD 45 Million executed with Siemens Group and Maxis Mobile in Malaysia.
- 2001: Partnered with Cap Gemini Singapore to implement Billing Solutions for Starhub Mobility in Singapore worth USD 7 Million.
- 2002-2005: The group co-executed Asia Pacific infrastructure projects with Contractors funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- 2006-2012: The group ventured into Indian Market through Strategic Investments in the Infrastructure and Telecom Software industry verticals.
- 2013: Investment Banking Services was formed in Bangalore, India to offer its Management Expertise and Investment Solutions, to focused industry verticals.
- 2014: Started Telecom BSS/OSS Product development – Billone Integra, with a targeted first version release date of August 2016.
- 2015: Completed & Launched SAAS–based New Technology solutions.
- 2016-17: Expanded business operations with a new Business Entity KKR GLOBAL INC. - that serves the industry with its Online Reputation Management solutions & IT / Soft Skills Training services.
- 2018: Started the construction of "Golden Kubera Temple" in Chitradurga District of Karnataka - that comprises of A Golden Temple, having the dieties of Goddess Mahalakshmi, God Selva Vinayaka and God Kubera on a landscape of about 300 acres.