INDUSTRY SECTORS – Energy & Power
Globalisation and the need for a secure, affordable energy supply go hand-in-hand. Economic development is dependent on sufficient sources of energy—oil, gas, electricity, coal, alternative fuels and others. We have been providing professional services to energy and utility companies for more than 10 years. Our practice is comprised of more than 50 consultants focused on serving energy and power clients.
The energy industry requires long lead times for new projects, and even though the current global economy is struggling, the world population continues to grow. With this growth, energy demand will increase. Weighing the risks versus benefits of new projects, new products and how much capital to invest, oil and gas companies also have to consider regulatory, safety and environmental concerns. Balancing the need to supply the world with hydrocarbons, companies are also looking at investments in alternative energy sources, including non-conventional sources, biofuels, renewable energy sources, and ways to improve energy efficiency.
Oil & Gas:
Throughout the value chain, oil and gas projects take years to develop, and price fluctuations are all a part of the process. Our global oil and gas professionals understand the challenges that our clients face, along with the uncertainties and risks they have to manage, and we provide the help that companies need to succeed throughout the business cycle.
Energy transformation is a reality: huge demand growth, investment and affordability, cleaner energy, smarter energy, the changing role of a customer - all of these components add to a new power and utilities market structure that drives companies strategies. This will not happen tomorrow - it is happening now. The question is how this changing environment will impact the future model of power and utility companies, from their assets to industry technology, regulation and customer engagement.
Renewable energy is coming from ages. But the investment and market support context is still complex. While there’s clear interest, for example from institutional investors looking for steady long-term returns, investor sentiment is not clear-cut and many projects require careful financing attention. We work with the industry in a range of ways to help make sure projects as well as the power from them are established on sustainable footings.
Our expert teams can help you through every stage of the renewable energy lifecycle, no matter where you sit in the value chain.
- 1999: The Parent Company was formed in Malaysia and Singapore.
- 2000: Telecom Software Contracts worth USD 45 Million executed with Siemens Group and Maxis Mobile in Malaysia.
- 2001: Partnered with Cap Gemini Singapore to implement Billing Solutions for Starhub Mobility in Singapore worth USD 7 Million.
- 2002-2005: The group co-executed Asia Pacific infrastructure projects with Contractors funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- 2006-2012: The group ventured into Indian Market through Strategic Investments in the Infrastructure and Telecom Software industry verticals.
- 2013: Investment Banking Services was formed in Bangalore, India to offer its Management Expertise and Investment Solutions, to focused industry verticals.
- 2014: Started Telecom BSS/OSS Product development – Billone Integra, with a targeted first version release date of August 2016.
- 2015: Completed & Launched SAAS–based New Technology solutions.
- 2016-17: Expanded business operations with a new Business Entity KKR GLOBAL INC. - that serves the industry with its Online Reputation Management solutions & IT / Soft Skills Training services.
- 2018: Started the construction of "Golden Kubera Temple" in Chitradurga District of Karnataka - that comprises of A Golden Temple, having the dieties of Goddess Mahalakshmi, God Selva Vinayaka and God Kubera on a landscape of about 300 acres.