ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION
Our Engineering & Construction team provides guidance in such areas as global industrial products, global engineering and construction industry M&A, cost containment, sourcing strategies and supply chain management. With challenges remaining significant, companies need to manage regulatory issues, procurement strategies, and the local market business culture.
Our network of E&C Specialists in these emerging markets, provide assistance in understanding and working in new markets. We offer a full scope of services ranging from strategic advice on building an emerging markets strategy, assessing suitable opportunities, identifying partners, dealing with international and local regulations and procurement mechanisms, to capitalising on government incentives. We offer our expertise in international mobility to ensure the right people and skills are in place in new markets.
Our Focused Project Services team supports all aspects of major capital projects, including addressing business strategy and feasibility issues, project risk and funding strategies, organisation, contract and legal strategies, project monitoring and oversight, project optimisation, and resolving disputes and claims. The team also has a long-established litigation support practice, helping businesses resolve complex financial disputes arising from corporate transactions, insurance claims, intellectual property and licensing contracts and construction projects.
- 1999: The Parent Company was formed in Malaysia and Singapore.
- 2000: Telecom Software Contracts worth USD 45 Million executed with Siemens Group and Maxis Mobile in Malaysia.
- 2001: Partnered with Cap Gemini Singapore to implement Billing Solutions for Starhub Mobility in Singapore worth USD 7 Million.
- 2002-2005: The group co-executed Asia Pacific infrastructure projects with Contractors funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- 2006-2012: The group ventured into Indian Market through Strategic Investments in the Infrastructure and Telecom Software industry verticals.
- 2013: Investment Banking Services was formed in Bangalore, India to offer its Management Expertise and Investment Solutions, to focused industry verticals.
- 2014: Started Telecom BSS/OSS Product development – Billone Integra, with a targeted first version release date of August 2016.
- 2015: Completed & Launched SAAS–based New Technology solutions.
- 2016-17: Expanded business operations with a new Business Entity KKR GLOBAL INC. - that serves the industry with its Online Reputation Management solutions & IT / Soft Skills Training services.
- 2018: Started the construction of "Golden Kubera Temple" in Chitradurga District of Karnataka - that comprises of A Golden Temple, having the dieties of Goddess Mahalakshmi, God Selva Vinayaka and God Kubera on a landscape of about 300 acres.