IT & TELECOMMUNICATIONS
The marketing landscape for the telecom industry is significantly changing, forcing fixed network service operators to refine their approach to compete in what is becoming, a more aggressive market place. In the new telecom landscape, competition is fierce, technologies advance at unprecedented speed, and regulations devolve overnight, clients are more assertive in their demands and loyalties shift swiftly. There is now a profusion of new telecom operators competing with greater innovation in product and service offerings.
In the emerging market, challenges and opportunities abound. There has never been a greater need for innovative IT systems based on standardized technology, designed for flexibility and rapid implementation. In this scenario, the only certainty is change. Faced with these new challenges, telecom companies need World Class Business & Operational Support Systems that provide sustainable result with a positive impact on productivity, processes and profitability.
On the near horizon, all telecommunication products and services will converge. Telecom Business and Operational Support Systems (BSS/OSS) that include Customer Care and Billing System (CCBS), a convergent software, is the key business application for telecom operators, as these applications generate the revenue for the business and provide client retention solutions. Our solution proposed will provide the seamless convergence and homogeneity to billing, thereby saving the need for multiple interfaces and separate billing systems for their separate products.
Our team of Telecom Business & Operational Support Systems (BSS/OSS) Technology Professionals who have over 50 combined years of global Information Technology and Telecommunications (IT & T) experience are capable of providing with, the following solutions and services that ensures successful take off and continuous growth of the telecommunications business.
- Business/ System Integration Services
- Business Facilities and Process Re-engineering
- Digital Commerce Strategies & Deployment
- Data Workflow and Warehousing
- Corporate IT Strategies
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Telecom BSS/OSS solutions – CCBS (Key Focus)
- New Technology Solutions over 4G & Later
- Corporate Training & IT&T Newsletters/Mags
- 1999: The Parent Company was formed in Malaysia and Singapore.
- 2000: Telecom Software Contracts worth USD 45 Million executed with Siemens Group and Maxis Mobile in Malaysia.
- 2001: Partnered with Cap Gemini Singapore to implement Billing Solutions for Starhub Mobility in Singapore worth USD 7 Million.
- 2002-2005: The group co-executed Asia Pacific infrastructure projects with Contractors funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- 2006-2012: The group ventured into Indian Market through Strategic Investments in the Infrastructure and Telecom Software industry verticals.
- 2013: Investment Banking Services was formed in Bangalore, India to offer its Management Expertise and Investment Solutions, to focused industry verticals.
- 2014: Started Telecom BSS/OSS Product development – Billone Integra, with a targeted first version release date of August 2016.
- 2015: Completed & Launched SAAS–based New Technology solutions.
- 2016-17: Expanded business operations with a new Business Entity KKR GLOBAL INC. - that serves the industry with its Online Reputation Management solutions & IT / Soft Skills Training services.
- 2018: Started the construction of "Golden Kubera Temple" in Chitradurga District of Karnataka - that comprises of A Golden Temple, having the dieties of Goddess Mahalakshmi, God Selva Vinayaka and God Kubera on a landscape of about 300 acres.