CORPORATE ADVISORY SERVICES
We understand and assist in identifying opportunities for or risks to our client's interests, which accompany most corporate advisory (CA) engagements that takes on a vertical approach.
Our skills are drawn upon a pool of experts in India, specialising in various industries and integrates this with our experience and knowledge base thereby delivering strategic financial solutions to assist clients through every phase of the economic cycle.
Our integrated approach which has evolved through combined skills to develop well-rounded solutions based on a full understanding of our client's ambitions, business and environment, thereby extending a clear commercial advantage. Our edge lies in our ability to formulate multi-disciplinary teams and deploy the same at short notice to deliver results.
We have been offering services in a number of industry verticals ranging from corporate finance, transactions, valuations, large national enterprises, public institutions, and successful fast-growing companies who seek value-enhancing solutions that has been complementing their growth strategies.
Our specialist team that has worked actively with private equity, venture capital, other investors and lenders to arrange timely investments and complete transactions successfully for our clients.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
We provide financial advice for a wide range of services such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, financial restructurings and equity & debt capital raisings. Our teams have provided bespoke investment banking solutions for almost every major industry sector, including: financial institutions, resources and energy, chemicals, industrials, transport and infrastructure, real estate, telecoms and media, consumer and retail, healthcare and financial sponsors. Our team has a wealth of experience and has been offering in-depth M&A advisory expertise and deal execution skills across a broad spectrum of products & services and offers end-to-end service that included identifying avenues for growth, both organic and in-organic, helping strategic alliance. We have been providing both Buy side and Sell side advisory successfully to the clients.
Our M&A Services Include :
- Defining acquisition criteria and identification of acquisition targets.
- Identifying potential joint venture partners and investors.
- Preparing detailed Info Memo and Business plan.
- Advising on the valuations.
- Equity placement with strategic and financial investors.
- Mergers/ Amalgamations and De-mergers.
PRIVATE CAPITAL PLACEMENT
In today’s uncertain business climate, it is absolutely critical for companies to have ready access to capital as well as operate with the most effective capital structure. We have been responding to this increased need by investing in the development of a dedicated Capital Advisory practice, which sits inside Corporate Finance.
Our advisory professionals are leaders in raising debt and equity capital and, in this capacity, we have been closely monitoring capital market activities involving private transactions—large and small—and maintain real-time knowledge of debt refinancing activity, private equity investments, and M&A transactions.
Our subject matter specialists have been offering valuable insights and various alternatives that has helped our clients maintain the competitive edge in the longer term as well.
Our credentials across industry sectors have been echoing our success in understanding the business context. Being an independent advisor with extensive knowledge and experience, we have been helping our clients achieve today, what has been set out for tomorrow.
- Business strategy formulation
- People capabilities utilization
- Business performance measurement
- Capital structure and funds management
- Operational excellence achievement
- Structuring for enhanced tax efficiency
- Corporate governance implementation
- Efficient Leveraging of IT capabilities
INVESTMENT ADVISORY ANG GROWTH PLANNER
Given the dynamic nature of the Indian market and diversity of sectors and companies, we have believed that successful investing depends on:
- An accurate understanding of the global/local dynamics impacting the country.
- A thorough understanding of company fundamentals, and an actively managed portfolio approach which leverages on global and domestic macro events, as well as thematic, event-based and bottom-up value-based investing inputs.
Our meticulous approach to such services are through:
- Macro Analysis
- Thematic Analysis
- Bottom Up Analysis
- Portfolio Construction & Risk Control procedures.
- 1999: The Parent Company was formed in Malaysia and Singapore.
- 2000: Telecom Software Contracts worth USD 45 Million executed with Siemens Group and Maxis Mobile in Malaysia.
- 2001: Partnered with Cap Gemini Singapore to implement Billing Solutions for Starhub Mobility in Singapore worth USD 7 Million.
- 2002-2005: The group co-executed Asia Pacific infrastructure projects with Contractors funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- 2006-2012: The group ventured into Indian Market through Strategic Investments in the Infrastructure and Telecom Software industry verticals.
- 2013: Investment Banking Services was formed in Bangalore, India to offer its Management Expertise and Investment Solutions, to focused industry verticals.
- 2014: Started Telecom BSS/OSS Product development – Billone Integra, with a targeted first version release date of August 2016.
- 2015: Completed & Launched SAAS–based New Technology solutions.
- 2016-17: Expanded business operations with a new Business Entity KKR GLOBAL INC. - that serves the industry with its Online Reputation Management solutions & IT / Soft Skills Training services.
- 2018: Started the construction of "Golden Kubera Temple" in Chitradurga District of Karnataka - that comprises of A Golden Temple, having the dieties of Goddess Mahalakshmi, God Selva Vinayaka and God Kubera on a landscape of about 300 acres.