New entrants from outside the traditional business of healthcare are redefining the $10USD trillion global healthcare market for consumers, providers, payers, and investors in both developed and developing nations. These “new entrants” are pioneering pathways into virtual healthcare, more affordable and convenient care options, wellness and fitness, and more.
We help our clients across the healthcare field — from payers to providers, investors and new entrants — to keep pace with an industry demanding faster, better, cheaper solutions to the challenges of healthcare today. We leverage a wealth of experience across our vast network and extensive research that gives our engagement team access to competitive intelligence, perspectives on leading practices, and analysis of trends affecting health-related industries.
We provide health organisations with professional guidance not just on healthcare issues in their local markets but also on operating in global markets, developing a broad mix of service lines that may include foods, manufactured goods, mobile communication devices, and information systems. Our team of consultants have proven track record in working with clients to improve operational performance in many functional areas.
Our skills on the entire healthcare system and the knowledge of the dynamics that drives it, helps the clients benefit. We share lessons learned and relevant leading practices that emerge from engagements with other industries such as telecommunications, consumer goods, and manufacturing. We bring a world of multiple-industry experience to its healthcare engagements.
- 1999: The Parent Company was formed in Malaysia and Singapore.
- 2000: Telecom Software Contracts worth USD 45 Million executed with Siemens Group and Maxis Mobile in Malaysia.
- 2001: Partnered with Cap Gemini Singapore to implement Billing Solutions for Starhub Mobility in Singapore worth USD 7 Million.
- 2002-2005: The group co-executed Asia Pacific infrastructure projects with Contractors funded by Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- 2006-2012: The group ventured into Indian Market through Strategic Investments in the Infrastructure and Telecom Software industry verticals.
- 2013: Investment Banking Services was formed in Bangalore, India to offer its Management Expertise and Investment Solutions, to focused industry verticals.
- 2014: Started Telecom BSS/OSS Product development – Billone Integra, with a targeted first version release date of August 2016.
- 2015: Completed & Launched SAAS–based New Technology solutions.
- 2016-17: Expanded business operations with a new Business Entity KKR GLOBAL INC. - that serves the industry with its Online Reputation Management solutions & IT / Soft Skills Training services.
- 2018: Started the construction of "Golden Kubera Temple" in Chitradurga District of Karnataka - that comprises of A Golden Temple, having the dieties of Goddess Mahalakshmi, God Selva Vinayaka and God Kubera on a landscape of about 300 acres.